Our goal is to clean following details from the word document:
- Document properties, including information from the Summary, Statistics, and Custom tabs of the Document Properties dialog box
- E-mail headers
- Routing slips – seems not to be in 2007
- Send-for-review information
- Document server properties
- Document Management Policy information
- Content type information
- Databinding link information for databound fields (last value is converted to text)
- User name
- Template name
Right now we are seeing two Aspose APIs for cleaning the doc properties -
We have not yet checked yet whether these two clearing mechanisms are taking care of clearing all as we mentioned above.
We also see some of them are not valid for 2007 onwards (ie; for docx files).
We are dealing with only docx files. Could you please tell us using two Aspose APIs what could be deleted and what not in above mentioned list?
Is there any other cleaning APIs required separately for some of the above in the list?