Clear cache textlayer

Hi team.
I have problems with cache data.
Example : I have psd “A” and Psd “A” is using textlayer with properties Vertical ( textlayer show text vertical ) Then I update new text -> new text in TextLayer show text vertical correctly.
But when I load another PSD “B” it use textlayer showing horizontal and i continue use method “UpdateText” to update text for textlayer in PSD “B”.
Problem : The new Text after Updated in PSD “B” is showing Vertical instead of show Horizontal as textlayer original.
Expected.: I think we cached data when Loaded PSD file.
1 . Could you please share with me how to remove cache after loading PSD file ? (I think we cached because when I used recycle pools in IIS and load psd again, it show text horizontal correctly )
2. Please share with me advice on how to prevent the issue in the future?

Thanks,
Duy

@nlduy157

I request you to please provide the PSD files, generated outputs and used sample code. Please also provide the details of the issue in the form of comparison snapshot that will be better to understand.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,

I have psd need to update text Vertical but Text showing incorrectly as image below.
Code :

layer.UpdateText(custom.Value, fontColor);

foreach (var item in layer.TextData.Items)
            {
                item.Style.FontName = fontInfor.FontName;
                item.Style.FontSize = layer.Font.Size;
            }

layer.TextData.UpdateLayerData();

image.jpg (114.7 KB)
I have attached psd file
TLTCPV11102021001f.7z (245.6 KB)

@nlduy157

We are checking the issue on our end and will get back to you as soon as possible.