Clearing Rows & Columns

What is the proper way to clear the rows and columns with the Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop?

With the Aspose.Grid.Desktop control, I had been setting both properties to zero. This was working, however with the new Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop, I'm getting an index error when I reload the control and set those values to zero a 2nd time.

Hi,

Well, I tried the following code:
GridDesktop1.Worksheets(0).ColumnsCount = 0
GridDesktop1.Worksheets(0).RowsCount = 0

and these attributes works fine.

Could you create a simple application, zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

They work fine for me the first time I run through them. However, something new in this control has caused my code to fail the subsequent times I set these values.

I'm not saying it's not because I may be doing something weird somewhere else but I can guarantee, this didn't happen with the Aspose.Grid control. When I revert back to the old Aspose.Grid, no problems.

So, please research what has changed and see what you can find. I will also see if I can reproduce it through a test application and if I'm lucky, I'll upload it.

Run the application. Once loaded, click File - Reload Grid. You should receive the error.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template project.

We found the issue after an initial test, we will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Any word on this?

We can’t move forward with our next release until this is fixed. If necessary, we can use the older Aspose.Grid component but this version had fixed another bug I found in that.

Hi,

We will update you soon regarding your issue.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed the issue.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10607) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.