Click "Sign" to fill out and sign this form

I concatenate the two files as follows:

PdfFileEditor pdfEditor2 = new PdfFileEditor();
pdfEditor2.KeepFieldsUnique = true;
var list = new string[] {"1.pdf", "2.pdf"};
pdfEditor2.Concatenate(list, "3.pdf");

As a result, the file is opened with a proposal to sign it (the message box at the top of Acrobat "Click "Sign" to fill out and sign this form....")

How to remove this message and that form "3.pdf" can be edited and saved as forms "1.pdf" and "2.pdf" ?

Hi Iurii,

Thanks for using our products.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as
PDFNEWNET-33835. We will investigate this
issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

We are experiencing the same issue and are paying customers. If this is fixed we would like to renew our license. Can we escalate this issue?v

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Our development team is investigating this problem and trying to figure out the reason of this issue. We have also requested the development team to share the ETA regarding its resolution. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

FYI, please note that along with normal free Technical Support model, we also offer Priority Support and Enterprise Support and the issues logged under these categories has high priority as compare normal issues, in terms of their resolution. You may consider visiting the following link for further details on Aspose Paid Support.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your patience. Our product team has investigated the issue and unable to replicate the issue. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, it will help you to accomplish the task.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,