Click button in dynamic XFA forms from C#

Hi,

I have some dynamic XFA forms which were built using Adobe LiveCycle Designer. This forms have Add/Remove button. to add or remove particular section. for example, if there are more then 1 company name then you can click the add button which will add another text box to write 2nd company name. I am filling this forms from C# using ASPOSE PDF and I do not know how to click these button from C# to add another section(subform) if I have multiple data. I have attached the screenshot as well to explain liitle bit more

Untitled.png (3.1 KB)

When I am trying to get the field names of this button it gives me this:

individual[0].individual_name[0].ButtonsWrapper[0].Buttons[0].InsertButton[0]

@vpatelFNF,

You can set Javascript on a button, and then add fields through the addField method in the Javascript. Please refer to these help topics: Set JavaScript for Push Button and [addField method in Javascript]

Hi Imran,

Thank you for your quick response. The javascript is already set on that button and it will only fire when someone clicks that button. how can I pass some parameters in that field which will execute that click event. and the other section will be added automatically.

@vpatelFNF,

Kindly send us your PDF document. We will take a closer look, and then share our findings with you. Your response is awaited.