Client-side javaScript form validation

Hello,

Can you please point me in a direction and/or provide some tips or code samples for the following....

My users will be viewing an acroform and will need to fill it out and submit. I will be saving their data on the server once the acroform posts to my server side page. I'm still trying to make this work but I have another thread going on this topic.

My question for this posting is this .... how can I embed client-side JavaScript in the acroform itself so that, when the user submits the form, it will stop them in their tracks and warn them if the required form fields are not filled in. That is, I want to prevent posting the form back to the server unless all of the required fields have been filled in by the user.

Thanks

Hi Charlie,

You can use the instructions on this link to add JavaScript in order to validate the form fields.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi,

I’ve logged in and I can’t follow the link (Aspose.Total for .NET|Documentation). What is the problem? Where can I get information about form validation?

Thanks!

Hi Mikhail,

Thanks for using our products. Please visit the following ling for information on how to Create JavaScript Link in Existing PDF File (Facades) and also check out Set JavaScript for Push Button (Facades)

In case you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for your inconvenience.