Clonning slide with an embedded chart

Hi There! I’m evaluating Aspose .net component in order to make a purchase decision. There is some issue when cloning (using c#) slide with an embedded chart: chart bars are shifted on a cloned slide, compare to their positions on a source slide. Why is this happening?

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your growing interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared. However, in order to further help you, I request you to please share the sample code used along with source and generated presentation by highlighting the issue incurring. Please also share the desired output file as well for reference and I will try my best to help you further.

Many Thanks,
Hi Mudassir,

Thank you for your fast response!

I’m using Aspose.Slides & Aspose.Imaging, both are v.4.0.30319.

Attachment please find zipped file with source slide, cloned slide, and the code I used. Please let me know if you got the attachment.

Thank you,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing the information. I have worked with the presentation file and sample code shared and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34026 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34026) have been fixed in this update.