Close Slides

Hi,

Is it possible to clone slides that contain audio and video content?

Kind regards

Alan

Hi Alan,

Yes, you can clone the slides with audio and video contents. However, if there are any internal hyperlinks present in slide that is to be cloned, they will not be present is cloned slide as the newly cloned slide will have different order and all references will be disturbed. So that is why they are not rendered in cloned slides. For more insight on slide cloning, please visit this link.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the info I am not really sure what you mean. If an original slide has video content in it then will it work after it is cloned. The video content in the original will not be embedded in the slide but will be a hyper link.

Is there a better was to do this like makinge a blank slide and then adding video?

I just want my user to be able to pick some video files and make then selected ones into a PPS file.

Cheers

Alan

Hi Alan,

The videos are actually linked in Aspose.Slides. As per my understanding there will be no issue when you clone a slide with a video link. The internal hyperlinks are lost in slide cloning. The internal hyerplinks corresponds to the different slide numbers inside same presentation. The other option that you have shared is also workable that you create an empty slide add the video frame inside it.

Thanks and Regards,