CLOSED: FlatOPC Document Format

Hi,

in Office 2007 documents can be stored in the so called FlatOPC document format. This can be achived by saving the file as Word XML Document (*.xml). In this format all the OpenXML content is stored in a single xml file.
- Is it possible to render FlatOPC documents using Aspose.Words? I need to generate a PDF from this FlatOPC documents.
- Is there another Aspose product that supports generating PDF from OpenXML?

Regards

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support FlatOPC yet. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this format is supported.
We are going to support this format in one of our future releases, but currently, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate.
Best regards.

Hi, have you decided when to support FlatOPC? Is there any roadmap avaliable?

Regards Christian Rauscher

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I will consult with our lead developer and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi

We are going to support FlatOPC format before end of this year. I will notify you as soon as this format is supported.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8825) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(107)