ClusteredColumn - Column Width

I have a clustered column chart showing within a time series. With lots of categories, the chart works fine. With a new series, however, with only a couple of observations, the columns are too wide. Is there some way to constrain the width of the columns, so that if I have, for example, only two observations, there will be one or two bars in the horizontal center of chart, rather than one or two really wide bars taking up the entire width of the chart?

Thank you.

Hi Tim,

I have tried to understand the requirements shared by you. I would really appreciate if you may please share the sample project to reproduce the issue. Please also share the generated presentation by highlighting the issue shared by you and what actually is desired.

Many Thanks,

That would take some time. My question is, can I set the width of the columns and have them centered horizontally in the chart. (I know you can set the space between the bars - doesn’t halp.). Thank you for your time.

Hi Tim,

I regret to share that setting width of series column for chart is not possible through Aspose.Slides presently. I have carried my investigation in PowerPoint as well and have not been able to observe the same feature there as well. If I am missing some thing and this feature is present in PowerPoint then kindly share the details with me, how to accomplish your requirement in PowerPoint. I will then add this as new feature request in our issue tracking system.

Many Thanks,