Code 128 Barcode Recognition

Using version 2.7.0 I am having trouble reading the attached barcodes. Attached are the images.

Also looking forward to the 4.4.? library to come up and/or surpass the barcode recognition quality of the 2.7.0 abilities.

Hi Chris,

I am sorry for your trouble.

During my testing with your provided samples, I was able to read the barcodes from images AM1000a.tif and AM1000b.tif by using the latest version of Aspose.BarCode for Java v4.4.1. Only the image AM1000c.tif didn’t get scanned, so I have logged a ticket (BARCODJAVA-33140) in our bug tracking system to look into this issue. We will keep you posted with updates.

Please note, with latest version [link provided above] if you set the BarCodeReadType to Code128, you may get an extra character (f) at the start of CodeText. We have already fixed this issue and the next version will reflect these changes. To avoid, please set the BarCodeReadType to EAN128.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODJAVA-33140) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.