We are testing your product - Aspose.Cells, and we faced a problem with the function CODE(), working with Cyrillic letters, for the letter “а” (it has a code 224 in win-1251), Calculating this function in Aspose.Cells results in 1072. Is it a bug? Do you have any cure for it?
File after Aspose.Cells calculation.
Thanks for the template file.
After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned. I found an issue with CODE() function for Russian letters. I have used the following sample code with your template file:
Workbook book = new Workbook(“excel_rascet.xls”); //book.getSettings().setLocale(new Locale(“ru_RU”)); book.calculateFormula(); System.out.println(book.getWorksheets().get(0).getCells().get(“B1”).getValue()); System.out.println(book.getWorksheets().get(0).getCells().get(“C1”).getValue());
I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41543” for your issue. Our product team will investigate and look into it if this is an issue or not. If this is an issue, we will figure it out soon.
Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.
Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.
Please download and try the fix: Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.
Thanks, it works great!)
Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.
good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us
know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it
and help you further.