Code to Set License for Android Class Library to Process Word Documents

I have applied for a temporary license with the order id 181127191531. When I set the license in aspose word for android via android, It reported the following error:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid license signature. Please make sure the license file was not modified.

How can I solve this problem?

below is the iic:
words.zip (853 Bytes)

below is the code:

try {
       String externalPath = Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory().toString();
       License license = new License();
       FileInputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream(externalPath + "/doc/words.lic");
       license.setLicense(inputStream);
       if (license.isLicensed()) {
           System.out.println("License is Set!");
       }
} catch (Exception e) {
      e.printStackTrace();
}

@liuqz,

We are working on your query and will get back to you soon.

Thanks! I hope to receive a satisfactory reply as soon as possible.

@liuqz,

Thanks for being patient. We will keep you posted on further updates.

@liuqz,

Thanks for being patient. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same exception on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSJAND-411. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

How can I find this issue of WORDSJAND-411?Can you give me a link?

@liuqz,

I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share that this issue is unresolved. Currently, it is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as it is resolved or any further updates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Unfortunately, there is no direct way that you can use to track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask your issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

still not solved aspose team?

@liuqz,

It is to inform you that the latest (21.2) version of Aspose.Words for Android via Java API contains the fix of WORDSJAND-411.

@badarkhalil23,
Please upgrade to the latest version and see how it goes on your end? In case the problem still remains, then please create a new thread in Aspose.Words forum and provide complete details of your problem along with documents for testing. We will then investigate your specific issue on our end and provide you more information.