Cofirmation for using Aspose.Words dll

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Words.dll since 3 months for converting Word to PDF. I have downloaded from internet for free. But i haven’t faced any issues.

Please let me know if dll stops working after some point of time.

Regards,
Sudhakar Chitlam

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks for your inquiry. You are using Aspose.Words in evaluation mode. Please note that in evaluation mode there are some limitations applied. E.g. Aspose.Words injects an evaluation watermark at the top of the document. The document’s contents are truncated after a certain number of paragraphs during import or export.

Please request for 30-days temporary license from here:
Get temporary license

Please refer to the following article about applying license.
Applying a license

Hi,

As you said, i am not getting any evaluation watermark at the top of document.Everything is working fine.

Please let me know if i want to go ahead to use this.

Best Regards,

Sudhakar Chitlam

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks for your inquiry. If you have a valid license, you can use Aspose.Words without any limitation. Please go ahead. Once your license is expired, License.SetLicense method will throw subscription expiry exception.

Please check the expiration date of your license file. To check an expiration date of your license, open the license file using notepad. You will see the following tags:

It means that you can free upgrade to version of Aspose.Words published before 12/31/2016.