We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Colour themes

Hi,

What support does Words give for theme colours?

Most importantly can I change the base colours in the document? The equivalent of:

ActiveDocument.DocumentTheme.ThemeColorScheme(msoThemeColorAccent6).RGB = 5066944

Thanks
Dan

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words does support Styles (table, paragraph, character, list) and themes. Formatting defined in styles and themes will be preserved upon rendering your documents.

Secondly, sure you can change the page colour of document by using the following property:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/aspose.words.documentbase.pagecolor.html

Please let us know if you need more information, We are always glad to help you.

Best Regards,

Hi,

In addition to my previous reply, it is to inform you that currently Aspose.Words does not provide public classes for obtaining detailed programmatic access to themes. For reference, I have linked your request to the appropriate new feature. You will be notified as soon as this feature is added.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3312) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)