Colspan html attribute makes content get displayed too often

Hello,

compared to a browsers rendering engine (which is what customers surely would expect to be the output of a convertion, too) the single table row of the folloging html markup gets displayed multiple times …

Some Text, that should be displayed only once

… when converting an HTML email to plain text.

We can reproduce this behaviour using Aspose.Email 2.1.0.0

Hi,

Thank you for using Aspose.Email.

I am sorry but can you please elaborate this issue a little more. I have generated an email with the HTML body as you mentioned above in your post, and it was received fine with the text displayed only once.

We would request you to download and use the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.2.0 and let us know your feedback. If the problem still persists, please provide us with your sample project or runnable code along with the sample email message, so that we can reproduce the issue at our end and forward it to our development team for further analysis. Looking forward to assist you further.

I’m sorry, I got things wrong (because the origin of HTML source is an email). Actually the described error occurs in Aspose.Words 11.7.0.0. Here’s how to reproduce:

1) Load the specified HTML source into a new Aspose.Words.Document object.
2) Save the doc to text (e.g. with: doc.Save(outputStream, txtSaveOptions))

Would you be so kind and move this thread over to the regarding forum?

In addition, would you please delete my double post -> <a href="
(As I received an error at the first time posting I did this second post)

regards
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I have moved this thread to Aspose.Words forum so that our support team can further assist you in this regard.

Please feel free to contact us if you find any difficulty regarding Aspose.Email.

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your query.

I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7020 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7020) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.