Column Chart Has Styled Different vs PowerPoint Presentation

Hello,
After updating Aspose.Slides for .NET to version 21.7.0 column chart has dark bold borders and looks different. Aspose.Slides for .NET v21.7.0
case4.png (106.8 KB)
Presentation4.zip (141.8 KB)

@Viktors,
Thank you for posting the query. Please share a code example reproducing the problem.

You can use attached presentation as example. Base code is

foreach (Slide slide in presentation.Slides)
{
    var charts = slide.Shapes.Where(_ => _ is Chart chart).Select(_ => (Chart)_);
    var i = 0;

foreach (var chart in charts)
    {
        using (var bmp = chart.GetThumbnail())
        {
            bmp.Save(string.Format(@"C:\temp\chart{0}.jpeg", i), System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg);
            i++;
        }
    }
}

@Viktors,
Thank you for the code example. I will answer you as soon as possible.

1 Like

@Viktors,
I reproduced the problems on my side and logged the issue with ID SLIDESNET-42724 in our tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when it is fixed.

Any updates on this ticket SLIDESNET-42724 do you have any timeline?

@shoaibuddin,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for posting the query. The problem investigation will begin in the middle of September.

We have Total Product license and we are trying to get support for couple of issues. Can you please guide us regarding tech support? Thanks

@shoaibuddin,
If you have a problem with the license, please describe the issues on Aspose.Purchase forum. If you have a problem with several Aspose products, please describe the issues on Aspose.Total Product Family forum.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42724) have been fixed in this update.