Column width and "hidden" property is often incorrect in SpreadsheetML

Hello,

My application loads Excel files through Aspose and converts to SpreadsheetML to display on the web. We are using version 4.8.0.5. One problem we noticed recently is that the column definitions are not always created properly when saving in SpreadsheetML format. Some columns are omitted completely when they shouldn't be, and some are incorrectly grouped with previous columns.

I'm attaching a simple example of this. The original Excel file contains a mix of default, narrow or wide columns that are a mix of hidden or shown. The xml produced by Excel has the correct column information, but the one produced by Aspose does not (no processing, just open and save.) Some columns that should be shown are hidden (e.g. columns C,D,E), some that should be hidden are shown (e.g. F,K,M), and the incorrect ones often have incorrect width information as well. I've tried to find a pattern but haven't been able to so far.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template SpreadsheetML file.

Please try the attached latest fix v4.8.0.15 as I tested with it using your template file and it works fine.

Thank you.