Columns within Text Boxes (PPTX)

Hi,

is it possible to set programmatically more than one column in a TextBox?
Like described here: Columns within Text Boxes in PowerPoint 2010

Thanks

Columnar text within a text box

Text Box pane selected within Format Shape dialog box

Hi Anton,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and like to share that it is a missing feature in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34027 as new feature request in our issue tracking system. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

Many Thanks,

Any update on it?

@guvishalprdxn,

I like to inform that this issue has been resolved. I have shared sample code with you for your kind reference.

public void SLIDESNET_34027_ColumnsTest()
{
string outPptxFileName = Path.Combine(outPath, “ColumnsTest.pptx”);

using (Presentation pres = new Presentation())
        {
            IAutoShape shape1 = pres.Slides[0].Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, 100, 100, 300, 300);
            TextFrameFormat format = (TextFrameFormat) shape1.TextFrame.TextFrameFormat;

format.ColumnCount = 2;
            shape1.TextFrame.Text = "All these columns are limited to be within a single text container -- " +
                                      "you can add or delete text and the new or remaining text automatically adjusts " +
                                      "itself to flow within the container. You cannot have text flow from one container " +
                                      "to other though -- we told you PowerPoint's column options for text are limited!";
            pres.Save(outPptxFileName, SaveFormat.Pptx);

using (Presentation test = new Presentation(outPptxFileName))
            {
                Assert.AreEqual(2, ((AutoShape)test.Slides[0].Shapes[0]).TextFrame.TextFrameFormat.ColumnCount);
                Assert.AreEqual(double.NaN, ((AutoShape)test.Slides[0].Shapes[0]).TextFrame.TextFrameFormat.ColumnSpacing);
            }

format.ColumnSpacing = 20;
            {
                Assert.AreEqual(2, ((AutoShape)test.Slides[0].Shapes[0]).TextFrame.TextFrameFormat.ColumnCount);
                Assert.AreEqual(20, ((AutoShape)test.Slides[0].Shapes[0]).TextFrame.TextFrameFormat.ColumnSpacing);
            }

format.ColumnCount = 3;
            format.ColumnSpacing = 15;
            {
                Assert.AreEqual(3, ((AutoShape)test.Slides[0].Shapes[0]).TextFrame.TextFrameFormat.ColumnCount);
                Assert.AreEqual(15, ((AutoShape)test.Slides[0].Shapes[0]).TextFrame.TextFrameFormat.ColumnSpacing);
            }

}
    }

@Adnan.Ahmad Thanks for shared the code. It is working fine.

Thanks