com.aspose.slides.PptxException: This export format is not implemented for PPTX yet

Hi @all,

if i try to convert a ppt or pptx file to pdf, the following error is thrown:
com.aspose.slides.PptxException: This export format is not implemented for PPTX yet

code is from the api-example https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesjava/Converting+a+Presentation#ConvertingaPresentation-ConvertingPresentationtoPDFusingtheDefaultOptions

Presentation pres = new Presentation(“demo.pptx”);
pres.save(“demoDefault.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Version Aspose-slides-17.7-jdk16

Regards,
Vincent

@vmerz,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the source presentation creating issue on our end. I will be able to investigate the issue further on my end on provision of requested information.

Hi Mudassir Fayyaz,

i attached my two example files.

Musterdateien.zip (54.0 KB)

There´s only one differenz between the Aspose-example and my coding.
I create the Presentation object via InputStream:

Presentation presentation = new Presentation(ifile.getInputStream());

Regards,
Vincent

@vmerz,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.7 and unable to observe any issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Can you please share your environment details with us so that we may further investigate to help you out.outputpowerpoint.zip (20.2 KB)

Part of the Stacktrace:

class com.aspose.slides.PptxException: This export format is not implemented for PPTX yet.
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.save(Unknown Source)

Suppressed: Collection$UnmodifiableAccessList<E>

Java 1.8.0_144
Powerpoint 2010
aspose-slides-17.7-jdk16.jar

If I can provide more details, please let me know

@vmerz,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please provide the sample java file (zipped) that is reproducing the issue and that we can use in our environment. If you are using some other Aspose product in same java file?

Please also try using com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf instead of SaveForamt.Pdf as well.

@mudassir.fayyaz,

you made my day :slight_smile:
Due to using multiple Aspose products, my SaveFormat.Pdf was from the package com.aspose.words

Now with com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf it works.

Kind regards,
Vincent

@vmerz,

It’s good to know things are working fine on your end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard. Have a nice day.