com.aspose.words.FileCorruptedException in Aspose Words 2.4.1

Hello - We just downloaded the most recent version of Aspose Words for Java (2.4.1). We are using the 1.4 JDK, and we are seeing something extremely curious. When we run our application in debug mode (Rational Application Developer), everything works exactly as we have seen in the past. However, once we start the application in ‘regular’ mode (not debug), any time we attempt to open a Word document, we get a com.aspose.words.FileCorruptedException. We have seen this in our development environment (Windows) and our target deployment environment (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.5). Has anyone else seen this? If there is anything else I can provide, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please also attach your document that causes the error? I will try to reproduce this issue on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards.

No problem.

Hi Kevin,
I have opened your document by Aspose.Words under jdk1.4 from within my IDE as well as from bare java – all works fine. Please, check can you simply open the document’s file right before loading the document by Aspose.Words.
And please, attach a full stack trace and code snippet that causes the error.
Best Regards,

I am now having trouble re-producing the error. I will work on being able to consistently reproduce the error and then post the code and stacktrace.

Thanks,
Kevin