COM Interop from C++

Hi,

I've registered the Aspose.Pdf for .Net library for COM Interop as described in the Aspose.Pdf programmers guide. Now, when I #import the .tlb for this library in my C++ code, at compile time, it generated the .tlh and tli files. The .tlh file has a bunch of class signatures, without the corresponding functions in them. For e.g.:

struct__declspec(uuid("19dee04f-a99f-3c74-b498-c8a307b8da5e"))

_Document : IDispatch

{};

OR

struct

__declspec(uuid("cf2a0117-2ebd-346d-88e4-eb0beffc6f64"))

_Pdf : IDispatch

{};

I cannot access the functions in these classes without the function signatures present in the class signatures. How do I access the functions in these classes from my C++ code?

Why does the .tlh file not have the function signatures present in the class signatures? Aspose.Words.thl does not have this problem...it has all the function signatures in the class signatures. Why does Aspose.Pdf.tlh not have these too?

Thanks,

Saif Faruqui

Sr. Software Engineer

Freedom Scientific

Hi Saif,

Thanks for contacting support.

For the sake of investigation, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-34396 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34396) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan