Combine 2 word Document Files

Hello Team,

I am using Aspose words Total in my project to combine 2 documents file into one and saved the file into Destination folder. When i am opening that file “CombinedDoc.doc”, on the 2nd page logo is missing from header. I have attached the sample application code.

Please advise.TestApplication.zip (7.2 MB)

@MINDNOIDA I have managed to reproduce the issue with shifted and truncated image on the rightmost cell of the top table when reading “Test.doc” file. I have logged it as WORDSNET- 23533 in our defect tracking system. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Thanks Konstantin for your quick response. We are getting this issue on live website and it was reported by our Customer. This is high-priority issue and we have to get it resolved as soon as possible. Hopefully, we will get solution soon.

@MINDNOIDA The issue is currently in analysis. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Hi Konstantin,

We hope you are near to solution. As I mentioned this issue was reported on Production site. Live sites users are hampering due to that. Kindly look into this as soon as your earliest.

@MINDNOIDA We will be sure to inform you once the issue is resolved or there are some news regarding it. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Hi Konstantin, Kindly update me on the reported issue status. As I shared with you earlier, this issue is on production site and customer is asking solution as soon as possible. Kindly look into this on urgent basis.

@MINDNOIDA Your issue is still under the analysis. I will provide your concerns to our development team and let you know once there will be some news.

Hi Konstantin,

Any update on this issue?

@MINDNOIDA Unfortunately, there is still no news regarding this issue. We will let you know once there is any update.

Hi Alexey,

Kindly share any tentative date, as this issue is on live site and we have to answer to our customers.

@MINDNOIDA I will consult with the responsible developer and provide you more information once receive the answer.

@alexey.noskov, Is there any update on this issue.

@MINDNOIDA Currently, the issue is planned to be resolved before 22.8 (August 2022) version of Aspose.Words. But please note this is rough estimate and can be shifted, so you cannot 100% rely on it. Please accept our apologizes for your inconvenience.

Hi Alexey,

Is there any update on this issue.

Regards,
Priyanka

@MINDNOIDA Unfortunately, the fix will not be included into 22.8 version of Aspose.Words. Currently, it is scheduled to be fixed in 22.9 version, but development is not started yet, so consider this as a rough estimate.

Hello Alexey,

Is there any update on this issue?

Regards,
Priyanka

@MINDNOIDA Unfortunately, the issue is still not resolved. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Hi Alexey,

Please confirm me on the status of this issue, hope team has started work on it.

Regards,
Priyanka

@MINDNOIDA Unfortunately, there are no news regarding this issue yet. Development of this feature is not started yet. We are going to deeply analyze the issue this month, but unfortunately, current we cannot provide you any reliable estimate when it will be implemented.