Combine Multiple Sheet in Excel

Hello Team,

I am using Asposexcel_file.7z (328.0 KB)
e Total in one of my project. I am uploading one Excel file which having one sheet say “Sheet 1” with header and footer. Using Aspose i am combining 2 worksheets in the excel, one which is already in the excel i.e. “Sheet 1” and one another sheet i am combining “Sheet 2” with it and saved the file. When i am downloading the excel file and open it “Sheet 1” header get wider.

Please advise.

@MINDNOIDA,

How do you merge or combine 2 worksheets? Do you just open the template file and save it as via Aspose.Cells APIs? Please provide sample code (runnable) that you are using to reproduce the issue. We will check your issue soon.

Please find the attached code, I have attached the “Expected” result file also in the Expected Folder. TestApplication.zip (7.5 MB)

@MINDNOIDA,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template files and sample code. I found the header gets wider a bit when combining multiple sheets in Excel spreadsheets. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-49870” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

1 Like

Thanks for your response, We are getting this issue on live website and it was reported by our Customer. This is high-priority issue and we have to get it resolved as soon as possible, please take it on priority and kindly suggest some tentative time till when it resolved.

Also, please confirm, where we can see “CELLSNET-49870” ticket update.

@MINDNOIDA,

We will try to figure your issue soon. But could you give us a screenshot to highlight the problematic areas of the header when comparing your input file Vs the combined Excel file? Currently, we can only see the red line gets wider (regarding width) in the output file. See the screenshot for your reference.
sc_shot1.png (149.2 KB)

Is this the only issue you are talking about?

yes, red colored header get wider as shown in the screenshot which you shared, this is the issue.

@MINDNOIDA,

Thanks for your confirmation.

Hopefully, you will get the fix within the next couple of days or so.

@MINDNOIDA
Please try the latest fix 21.11.4
Aspose.Cells21.11.4 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.11.4 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.11.4 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.6 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-49870) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao