Combo chart can’t display correctly Gaussian distribution curve after converting excel to pdf using java

Hi guys,

I have a custom combination chart in excel to show Gaussian distribution curve and data count. Then I converted the excel to pdf using aspose-cells (version 20.9). But I met an issue that can’t load correctly the 1st x-axis and the 2nd x-axis caused the chart is wrong.

Even if I used the latest version (20.11) to convert pdf. But the error still exists.
And the labels of the X-axis on the trend chart (left chart) are too tight because we require the date time as the horizontal label. It’s good if such as Excel’s.
image.png (59.4 KB)

Could you please help me to resolve this issue? The attachments are my excel and pdf.demo.zip (89.5 KB)

@Mike0527,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSJAVA-43342 - Combo chart can’t display correctly in excel to pdf conversion

@Mike0527,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43342) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi