CommentDataChanged event problem

I’m using 2.5.3.2001. Can you confirm this event is still getting fired after changing the comment in the comments box?

I went back to 2.3 and it appears to be working with that version but not with 2.5.3.

Hi,

Please try the most recent version: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.6.0.2002

If it does not work, then please let us know, we will fix the bug.

Sorry, I should have made this clear.

It’s Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop 2.5.3.2001

Hi,

Thanks for clarification.

Please download the latest version: Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v2.6.0.2003 and let us know your feedback.

Okay, the commentdatachanged event is not getting fired after editing the text in the comment pop-up window.

Hi,

Thanks, please also provide me sample C# project replicating the problem. I will log it as a bug.

Here you go. Let me know if you have any problems.

Hi,

Thanks for your cooperation.

I have logged this bug in our database. Once the issue is fixed or we get any update, we will let you know.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-29489.

Please provide a timeframe for the fix as we are getting close to releasing our next version of the application.

If this can't be fixed soon, I'll need to revert back to an earlier version that will prevent me from using a feature you added in the current 2.5.3 release.

Thanks.

Hi,

We have fixed this bug. Please download: Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v2.6.1.2001

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29489) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan