CommentsIds.xml and CommentsExtensible.xml are incorrect after re-saving document using .NET

MS Word (Version 2008 - Current Channel) update fixed comment relationship related bugs. The word adds two additional parts in document CommentsIds.xml and CommentsExtensible.xml.

I found that Aspose.words does not retain these two parts after simply opening and saving the document. To reproduce this issue, the document needs to be created in MS Word version 2008 13127.**

The sample package to reproduce this issue is attached.
Comment Parts Issue.zip (42.4 KB)

The package contains input.docx which has following parts. Refer image:
image.png (7.4 KB)

The output.docx is simple saved using Aspose.words: Refer image, the parts removed:
image.png (2.9 KB)

The expected behavior will be to retain this information after saving the document. Also consider following scenario while fixing this issue. If Content Control (CC) is bound to CustomXMLPart (CXP) and after UpdatePageLayout, and breaking the binding between CXP and CC, the relationship should be retained in document.

Please let me know if you need more information.

@GZaha

We have logged this issue as WORDSNET-21058 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@tahir.manzoor

I need open this as business support case. Should I just reference this thread or report complete issue there?

@GZaha

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. If you want to get paid support, please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21058) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.10 update.