Compare arrow type object

good day,

I am contacting you with a problem. It is a comparison of two documents where bad revision marks are created.

I will try to describe the problem in a specific case:
1 - I have a document with arrows - DocA
2 - I edit the document in MS Word and save it as DocB

• when I compare documents A with B in MS Word everything is fine
  • when I compare documents in Aspos, revision marks pop up
    3 - I save the DocB document with Aspose as DocC
  • when I compare documents A with C in application MS Word, revision marks pop up

Don’t you know why that is?
Thanks in advance for any reply

@benestom Could you please attach your problematic documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

good day,
the document is more than 15 Mb, so it cannot be uploaded. Is there another way to send larger files?

If I select only the problematic page and paste it into a new document, the problem does not recur.
Can you imagine why this is so? Could it be a conversion from older versions of MS Word?

@benestom Unfortunately we cannot say anything particular without the problematic documents. To upload the large file you could either archive and split it to smaller parts or you could upload it to some file hosting service like Dropbox or Google Drive and share a link here.

0tnp111V01U.zip.zip (5.0 MB)

0tnp111V01U.zip.002.zip (5.0 MB)

0tnp111V01U.zip.003.zip (5.0 MB)

0tnp111V01U.zip.004.zip (828.5 KB)

I had to zip it twice, because of the number suffix

@benestom Could you please share more info how you edit and compare the documents? I’ve got a 84 formatted table differences if I resave your document in MS Word without changes and then compare the documents with default options.

of course, try the following:

1. open the document in the MS Word application
  2. For example, on page 5, insert the word “Change” on a new line
  3. Save the document as “0tnp111V01UWord”
  4. Compare documents in Aspos.

code compare document:

Document doclo1 = new Document(Path + "0tnp111V01U.docx");
Document doclo2 = new Document(Path + "0tnp111V01UWord.docx");
doclo1.Compare(doclo2, "test", DateTime.Now);
doclo1.Save(Path + "0tnp111V01uWordUCompare.docx");

After this procedure, unwanted rrevision marks are created for me, for example, like this one:
Bad:

Good:

@benestom I was managed to reproduce your issue on my side. I have logged it as WORDSNET-24784 in our defect tracking system. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24784) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.2 update also available on NuGet.