Compare Document +object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi Team,

When I try to compare document from Console it working fine. But When I try to compare with API it give me “Object reference not se to an instance of an Object” error.
Document is not big it only 85 KB and have no image.

@Vipin_Paliwal Could you please attach the problematic documents here for testing and provide code that will allow us to reproduce the problem? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Hi Team,

I can’t share document with you. Because it client Confidential. But I can share my code with you

@Vipin_Paliwal I am afraid it will not be possible to analyze and isolate the problem without the document and code. If it possible you can create a document with dummy data, so we can reproduce the problem.
Also, please note, it is safe to attach documents in the forum only you and Aspose staff can download them.

Hi Team,
Is there any way to identified is document fully loaded in memory or not?

I tell you my case. I load document and then call Compare it throw error.
but If I add delay then compare method working fine.
So I want to know if any way to identified is document fully loaded or not.

@Vipin_Paliwal Once Document constructer returned the object, the whole document is already loaded into the memory. There are no background operations performed after this for loading the document.
Is it possible for you to create a documents with dummy data, that will allow us to reproduce the problem? This will help us to analyze and insolate the problem.