Compare the features between Aspose pdf

Hi,

i was trying to features in Aspose pdf, can we create a template and add data to that template in Aspose pdf ?

Appreicate a quick reply.

Thanks.

M.Irfan.

Hi Irfan,

Can you please elaborate a little bit what kind of template you want to create and fill?

Please explain your requirement a little bit and we'll be happy to help you out.

Regards,

Hello Irfan,

As far as I can understand from your requirement, you need to create a form template and need to populate data into the form. Aspose.Pdf can be used to create a Pdf form template but I am afraid it cannot serve the purpose to add the data into the template. For this purpose you need to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit. You can use API, data from XML file, FDF and XFDF file. For more related information please visit Fill PDF Form and Form Fields.

You can also use database to fill in the form fields. For further information, please visit http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net-and-java/interoperate-with-database-net.html

In case, I've not properly understood your requirement, please feel free to share.