Compare two PDFs and get the difference

Hi,

I am evaluating ASPOSE PDF for developing a web application in my company. Is it possible that by using ASPOSE PDF, I can compare two PDFs - say one being uploaded by user and other in database and get the differences may in the form of some array?

In case it is not possible to compare two PDFs using ASPOSE, is is possible to get entire PDF content i.e. all the words in PDF in an array. That way I can populate two arrays and compare them.

Vikas

Vikas18s:
I am evaluating ASPOSE PDF for developing a web application in my company. Is it possible that by using ASPOSE PDF, I can compare two PDFs - say one being uploaded by user and other in database and get the differences may in the form of some array?
Hi Vikas,

Thanks for contacting support.

In order to accomplish this requirement, I would recommend you to please try using ComparisonApp of our sister company named GroupDocs.

Vikas18s:
In case it is not possible to compare two PDFs using ASPOSE, is is possible to get entire PDF content i.e. all the words in PDF in an array. That way I can populate two arrays and compare them.
You can Extract Text from Pages using Text Device and then perform contents comparison.

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.