Comparison Feature

Hello Team,
I am doing comparison of 2 documents where in on 2nd template I added space in a line.
In the comparison document I can see a bar in left but the added space is not underlined.

And another one how can I compare image ,Shape and Icon changes like it need to impact in the html file also how can I achieve these

@Raghul214

Can you please provide more details about the specific Aspose product you are using for document comparison and clarify how you would like to handle image, shape, and icon changes in the HTML file?

@Raghul214 Aspose.Words document comparison feature works similar to the same feature in MS Word, i.e. changes are marked with revisions in the output document. You can learn more about document comparison feature in our documentation:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/compare-documents/

Yes I go through that but why space addition is not underlined…?

@Raghul214 Could you please attach your input and output documents here for our reference?

Base_Comparison_Document_1.docx (35.7 KB)

Base_Comparison_Document_2.docx (37.6 KB)

Output
Output.docx (139.9 KB)

And why the image strike over is not in html document …If I remove an image

@Raghul214 Do yo mean the added empty paragraph?

This is an expected behavior, MS Word behaves exactly the same. Also, you should note that Aspose.Words does not control how MS Word displays the revisions.

in the table dossier: I added space

How can I change the highlight color

@Raghul214 Appearance of revisions are configured in the consumer application. These options are not stored in the file, so they are out of Aspose.Words control.

Ok about the highlight colour…Your telling…?
How can we change that…?

@Raghul214 Do you mean highlight color of the text? If so, you can configure it using Font.HighlightColor property.

No the revision like if its deleted strike through that colour…

@Raghul214 As I have mentioned, Appearance of revisions are configured in the consumer application. These options are not stored in the file, so they are out of Aspose.Words control. You can configure this only in MS Word:

1 Like

Output.docx (43.0 KB)

Output of html File.docx (60.2 KB)

I need the strike over also in html how to achieve that

@Raghul214 You can convert your document to HtmlFixed format and configure revisions appearance in the output document using RevisionOptions .

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");

HtmlFixedSaveOptions opt = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions();
opt.PrettyFormat = true;
opt.ExportEmbeddedCss = true;
opt.ExportEmbeddedFonts = true;
opt.ExportEmbeddedImages = true;
opt.ExportEmbeddedSvg = true;

doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out_html_fixed.html", opt);

In this case the output document will look the same as it looks in MS Word including revisions. Please note HtmlFixed is designed for viewing purposes and is not supposed to be edited or converted.

Still I am not getting… Only for images its not working

@Raghul214 Could you please be more specific? Unfortunately, it is not quite clear what exactly does not work. Please create a simple example that will demonstrate the problem and the expected output.

Yeah in one document I have added image and in another i removed it and added another