Compatibility for updating MS Project file

I'm looking for a component to read, write and update existing MS Project files. Aspose.Tasks looks like exactly I need, but have more one doubt.
It works fine with every columns I want to manage, but i'll overwrite a client file with some updates. Has some chance to clear any data in Project file in overwrite?

For example, if my program just open an MS Project file that uses all functionalities and overwrite them, has some chance for the data being different than before executing my program? Has chance that some data were lost?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for writing to Aspose support.

Aspose.Tasks product resembles the behavior of Microsoft Project and lot of effort is put to make it bug free and reliable. You may please use this product in your applications as it provides complete control over the project data. Whatever the changes you make in the data, and then perform re-calculations, the project data is updated accordingly.

If you face any problem while working with the product, please feel free to send us the sample code and project files to re-produce the issue here and we will try our best to provide you assistance in this regard.

Hi,

Thanks for writing to Aspose support.

Aspose.Tasks
product resembles the behavior of Microsoft Project and lot of effort
is put to make it bug free and reliable. You may please use this product
in your applications as it provides complete control over the project
data. Whatever the changes you make in the data, and then perform
re-calculations, the project data is updated accordingly.

If
you face any problem while working with the product, please feel free
to send us the sample code and project files to re-produce the issue
here and we will try our best to provide you assistance in this regard.