The essence of our project is as follows:
- Users upload a document to the System
- The system checks the document for compliance with certain design rules (for example, the layout style of the box or the absence of blank pages in the document) using Aspose.Words for Java.
But we faced the following situation: the user can upload to the System a document created in MS WORD versions: 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. Since Aspose.Words for Java, as far as we know, works according to MS Word 2016 algorithms, the processing reveals a problem with the pagination between the source document and the verification result (created after processing using Aspose.Words for Java).
The question arises: is it possible to somehow get and use Aspose.Words for Java algorithms based on earlier versions of MS WORD? I.e:
- A person uploaded a document to the System
- The system determined the version of MS WORD in which the document was created
- The system selected the Aspose algorithm for the corresponding version (for example, MS WORD 2016) and began to check in accordance with the selected algorithms.