Compatibility with SharePoint 2013

Is Aspose.Email Synchronization for SharePoint compatible with SharePoint 2013?

I've tried to install a demo version on a SharePoint 2013 server but the setup abort telling that no SharePoint Services 3.0 nor SharePoint Foundation 2010 is found.

Thanks and regards.

Marco

Hi Marco,

Thank you for writing to us.

Please spare us a little time so that we can prepare the environment for testing of Aspose.Email for Sharepoint with Sharepoint 2013 Server. We’ll soon write back to here and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your patience.

After an initial investigation, followed-up by discussion with our development team, I would like to share with you that SharePoint Server 2013 is not supported at present. However, our development team is in process of investigating the requirement and as soon as there is some news in this regard, I’ll write back here to update you.

Hi Kashif,

thanks for your promptly replay. I'll wait for any news then. It's important for us to have a working version in SharePoint 2013 of Aspose.Email because we have a production SharePoint Server 2013 and we want to integrate IMAP mailboxes.

Could you give us a estimated date for a release?

Thanks.

Hi Marco,

Our development team is already investigating to provide support for SharePoint Server 2013. I have linked this thread with issue ID: NETWRKSHP-33211 in order to update you automatically as and when there is a resolution available in this regard. As soon as there is some information available in this respect, I’ll write back here to you.