Compiling Aspose PDF on Linux x64

I’ve created a console app and included aspose pdf as nuget package (version 19.10.0). In the csproj File i set publish Ready to Run on true:
true

After that i tried to compile the solution on a linux machine (Debian 10): dotnet publish -r linux-arm -c release.

Following error messages where displayed:
/usr/share/dotnet/sdk/3.0.100/Sdks/Microsoft.NET.Sdk/targets/Microsoft.NET.Publish.targets(307,5): error : Error compiling .nuget/packages/aspose.pdf/19.11.0/lib/netstandard2.1/Aspose.Pdf.dll: Arithmetic, casting or conversion operation overflowed or underflowed. (0x80131516)

/usr/share/dotnet/sdk/3.0.100/Sdks/Microsoft.NET.Sdk/targets/Microsoft.NET.Publish.targets(307,5): error : Error: compilation failed for ".nuget/packages/aspose.pdf/19.11.0/lib/netstandard2.1/Aspose.Pdf.dll" (0x80131516)

Can you provide further information how to deal with this issue?

@depragtest

Would you kindly try with Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.11 and in case issue still persists, please share a sample console application with us with sample files. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

With Version 19.11 the issue still exists. Steps to reproduce:

1. Download Console App (attachment)
  2. Unzip
  3. Use workstation with Debian, Dotnet Core 3 latest Release
  4. Run following command: dotnet publish -r linux-arm -c release

Thank you very much!

ConsoleApp7.zip (91.6 KB)

@depragtest

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-47289 in our issue tracking system. We will further check the scenario in details and keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.