Component Ability

I am considering your product and was curious if its capability fell into the scope of what we needed to do within a particular solution.

I have a PDF that needs to be split into several PDFs dynamically.

There are fields that occur in the PDF that will need to be treated as a new PDF document (that field and everything from it to the next field), and there could be several PDFs that get created from one.

Does your component provide me with a solution for doing this?

Thanks for considering Aspose.

This is my understanding of your requirements:

You want to create some pdf files whose content come from an appointed region, started and ended from fields.

Am I right?

Best Regards

Dear customer,

You could upload a sample pdf and tell us your operation to be done to create the new pdf files. We will estimate whether the functions have been supported or how long it will take to implement these functions.

Best regards.

Kevin Zuo wrote:

This is my understanding of your requirements:

You want to create some pdf files whose content come from an appointed region, started and ended from fields.

Am I right?

Best Regards

You are correct, I was going to try the demo product and see if I can get it to do what we need. However based on your response sounds like you understand what I am trying to do any idea how possible this will be using this component?

Based on the current functionalities of Aspose.Pdf.Kit, I think we can not provide such a capability directly to meet your requirements. We will try to find a way out to fulfill your satisfaction which may need much time and also implement this capability in our future version.

Thanks for your cooperations.

Best Regards.

Dear customer,

Does the "field" in your post mean the AcroForm Field or other rectangle fields?

Best regards.

I appreciate your time guys.