Is it possible, with Aspose.Network, to compose/prepare a message with attachments that can be open in Outlook 2007 by a user before it is sent?
I don’t know if I’m being clear:
- User clicks on a button in my app
- My app composes a message, sets the To, Subject and body fields, and attaches files to the message
- My app triggers the opening of the message within Outlook 2007
- The user reviews and edits the message and then clicks on [Send]
- Outlook sends the message…
Thanks and regards
OK I have found a solution in the doc itself.