Compress JP2 Images with High output Quality OnLine

Hi,

I’m wondering why the code behind the demo of compressing jp2-files isn’t in the demo in Github.
Compress JP2 Images with High output Quality OnLine.

Currently I’m searching for the usage of CompressionRatios for Jpeg2000Options.

@LarsLind

Are you interested in Aspose.Imaging for .NET API or interested in using Aspose.Imaging Apps. For Apps related issues or requirements, you can post inquiry in respective forum. If you are using and having issue in using Aspose.Imaigng for .NET API, please check our online docs and share the details of your requirements if not available in docs.

Currently I’m using Aspose Inaging .NET API and are having some challenges with splitting a multipage TIF to single compressed jp2 files. Well aware of that there will be one JP2-file per page from the multipage, which is fine.

In order to compress a JP2-file as much as possible, but being readable, I stumbled over this demo:
Compress Images, Photos, Pictures with High output Quality OnLine where the jp2 file became smaller. I know that it’s the cloud version of compressing/converting, but shouldn’t it be a part of the demo code?

I have downloaded the code from GitHub - aspose-imaging/Aspose.Imaging-for-.NET: Aspose.Imaging for .NET examples, plugins and showcase projects
And there I’m missing the examples for converting to JP2 files. I really had hoped there were a sample included for that.

@LarsLind

I have created a ticket with ID IMAGINGAPP-168 in our issue tracking system to consider improving the documentation examples and covering the requirements shared by you. We request for your patience and will update the documentation as soon as possible and notify you too.

@LarsLind

By using Aspose.Imaging Compress App, one can export to JP2 format with compression. I suggest you to please try using following sample code.

using Aspose.Imaging;
using Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions;
using Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Jpeg2000;
using (var image = Image.Load("path_to_your_image_file"))
{
    image.Save("compressed.jp2", new Jpeg2000Options() { 
        Codec = Jpeg2000Codec.Jp2,
        Irreversible = false,
        CompressionRatios = new int[] { 100 }
    });
}