Compress PDF when you Concatenate PDF's into one PDF

I am creating one PDF from multiple PDF's. Do you have a way to compress the new PDF so it will not be so large?

example

Each PDF is 34KB x 200 PDF = 6800KB for new PDF can we some how reduce this size?

Thank

Mike

Hi Mike,

I’m afraid to inform you that currently Aspose.Pdf.Kit doesn’t allow to compress or reduce the output file size of the concatenated PDF file.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

We did try pdf.CompressionLevel = 9 the default is 6, but did not notice any change in PDF size.

Hi Mike,

Are you using Pdf.CompressionLevel property? If so, I would like to inform you that this property belongs to Aspose.Pdf, which is a component to create PDF files from scratch; whereas, Aspose.Pdf.Kit allows you to manipulate existing PDF files i.e. edit and concatenate etc. As a matter of fact, Aspose.Pdf.Kit doesn’t allow you to compress the PDF files.

However, I have informed our development team and they’ll be looking into the requirement to see if that is feasible; nevertheless, this feature can’t be supported in a short time.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9979) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)