Please find the following in the zip:
1. FA-aspose.cs.txt – code snippet for optimizing PDF streaming and PDF/TIFF size compression
2. PDF Files - 5940804F 04_GI SECTION FS Results.pdf, 6009187F and 18_PI SECTION FS Results.pdf
3. TIFF Files - 78976-2011.tif and BANKRUPTCY_SEARCH.tif
4, ReadMe.txt - this file
Q/A for Aspose.pdf
1. When we apply both streaming & file size optimization (in OptimizePdf() method), are we still getting the same streaming capability? Applying streaming Optimization was our original goal acquiring the Aspose.pdf product. We don’t want to lose this functionality when we compress the file.
2. After applying the streaming & file size optimization, the two PDF files result in larger files. The large PDF file (too big to include) size shrinks from 62,688 KB to 47,691 KB. It’s not very impressive. We were told SimpleText & iLovePdf are doing better in compression. (iLovePdf produces 12,396 KB from 62,688 KB)
Q/A for Aspose.Imaging
1. After applying the file size compression, “78976-2011.tif” implodes from 1,291 KB to 1,326KB. “BANKRUPTCY_SEARCH.tif” shrinks in size but we lose the color. We tried commenting out “outputSettings.Palette = ColorPaletteHelper.Create4BitGrayscale(false);” but the program won’t compile successfully.