Concatenate Dynamic XFA files

I am considering purchasing APOSE JAVA.PDF kit and need to know if it can be used to concatenate PDF forms created with LiveCycle Designer. The forms are all dynamic XFA files with data residing in separate XMLs. We are using Cold Fusion to populate the PDF forms, but need a solution which will allow us to create a read-only/allowprinting file which is a concatenation of several of the dynamic PDF (XFA) forms.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

The Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java allows you to concatenate PDF forms; however, I’m afraid, it is unable to handle complex XFA form scenarios. If you could share your sample documents, our team would be able to investigate your particular scenario and try to provide support for this feature in our future versions. However, this new feature might not be available in short time.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Thank you for your reply.

I will try to put together a couple of sample forms to send you.

In the meantime, to make sure I have a complete answer, does your .NET product have support for complex dynamic XFA forms? Specifically concatenation?

Hi,

I’m afraid, complex XFA forms are not completely supported with .NET version either. However, once you share the sample documents with us, we can try them with both the versions and see if this might work in your particular scenario.

Regards,