Concatenate method changes PDF version

I’m using PDFFileEditor.Concatenate method and to combine two version 1.3 PDFs and have found the resulting PDF is always created as version 1.6. Is there a way to specify the version of the PDF that is created when combining to PDFs? I am using version 4.0 but have tried the latest version and get the same result.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for using our products. I am afraid the requested feature to specify particular version of PDF document is currently not supported by Aspose.Pdf for .NET. However for the sake of implementation, I have logged this feature as PDFNEWNET-31045 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I found that if I use the same file stream for the result and source that the version will remain at 1.3 but the resulting PDF does not contain the correct information for size or page numbers. Can another method be used that will keep the version of the orginal PDF?

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-31045) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)