Concatenating Uploaded PDF's (from database) to a template PDF that needs populated

I'm currently trying to develop a new C# .NET web application that needs to do the following:

The user completes a web form, I would like the data from the web form, upon submitting, to populate a pre-existing template PDF form (I can currently do this with iTextSharp). However, the user is optionally also able to upload attachments as part of the web form. I only allow PDF's to be uploaded, and I store them in a SQL database in a varbinary column. These PDF's can be multipage PDFs.

I would like the application upon the user clicking the Submit button (SubmitButton_onClick) at the end of the form to not only fill in the form fields on the template PDF, but also append any uploaded attachments (PDF's) to the filled in PDF template and present it to the user and also save a copy back in the database.

Can anyone show me how to do this using the ASPose library? I have seen the insert page and concatenate examples provided, but those aren't geting me to what I'm trying to do as they both use completed PDFs.

Also to throw another wrench into things, we ulitmately need to be able to convert the final submitted PDF (with attachments) into a TIFF file so we can process it in our existing document management system.

Is I ASPose able to convert a PDF to TIFF? I have read on forums that it could, but can't find any documentation on the ASPose website to verify this.

I would ultimately like to get this working using a trial before purchasing the license to be sure ASPose is right solution for us.

Thanks for any insight!

Brian

I’m currently trying to develop a new C# .NET web application that needs to do the following:
The user completes a web form, I would like the data from the web form, upon submitting, to populate a pre-existing template PDF form (I can currently do this with iTextSharp).

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

We have a component named Aspose.Pdf for .NET which supports the feature to create PDF file from scratch as well as it also offers the feature to manipulate existing PDF documents. As per your requirements, it also supports the capability to fill data inside existing PDF forms. According to your current scenarios, you can read the data entered inside webform, convert it to XML format and use the same XML to fill in the data inside PDF form. Please visit the following links for further details on

You may also convert the webpage into PDF format using Aspose.Pdf for .NET. For more information, please visit How to convert HTML to PDF using InLineHTML approach

However, the user is optionally also able to upload attachments as part of the web form. I only allow PDF’s to be uploaded, and I store them in a SQL database in a varbinary column. These PDF’s can be multipage PDFs.

I would like the application upon the user clicking the Submit button (SubmitButton_onClick) at the end of the form to not only fill in the form fields on the template PDF, but also append any uploaded attachments (PDF’s) to the filled in PDF template and present it to the user and also save a copy back in the database.

Can anyone show me how to do this using the ASPose library? I have seen the insert page and concatenate examples provided, but those aren’t geting me to what I’m trying to do as they both use completed PDFs.

Once the data from web page has been converted into PDF format/web page has been converted into PDF format, you can concatenate the PDF files. You may following the concatenate example. For more information, please visit Concatenate PDF documents

Also to throw another wrench into things, we ulitmately need to be able to convert the final submitted PDF (with attachments) into a TIFF file so we can process it in our existing document management system.

Is I ASPose able to convert a PDF to TIFF? I have read on forums that it could, but can’t find any documentation on the ASPose website to verify this.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to convert PDF file into TIFF image. Please visit the following link for further information on Convert all PDF pages to single TIFF Image

I would ultimately like to get this working using a trial before purchasing the license to be sure ASPose is right solution for us.

The trial version provides the same set of features as offered in licensed version except for a fact that the output generated with trial version contains evaluation watermark. You may also request a 30 days temporary license. Get a temporary license