Concatenation of PDF files with PDFEditor fails and the PDFEditor.Concatenate(inputStream, Outputstream) returns False

Issue: New Federal Employees with OHIO address are unable to print a copy of their tax form for submission to the HR Office nor is the HR Office able to do the same due to the existing bug. We have additional new hires to include several senior officials onboarding within the week to a month that will need to print OHIO IT tax form. This issue has been logged since January 2017. Please advise when the federal government can expect to see this issue resolved. We also have individuals from Massachusetts; is this state also affected by this bug?

Background:
1/25/2017: _emphasized text_I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-42171 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Nayyer Shahbaz
Aspose – File Format APIs

@LBELLIARD,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the earlier reported issue is still pending for review and is not yet resolved. However, I have recorded your concerns over specified issue ID and the product team will surely consider them during the investigation process. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

1 Like

Good evening,

Just wanted to check if this ticket has moved forward towards resolution? From the historical inputs, the engineer was able to recreate the issue; therefore that means the engineer knows what is causing this issue and can be fixed. Thank you

@LBELLIARD,

Please note that as a normal rule of practice, the issues are resolved in first come first serve basis as we believe it is the fairest policy to all the customers. However please note that the issue which you have reported earlier is still pending for review and is not yet resolved. The product team will start evaluating this issue as per their development schedule and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.