Condition formatting issue when deleting the row or column

Hi,
We have found new issue with condition formatting when deleting the rows/columns.

If the worksheet has condition formatting formula $A1 = True with area A1:C5
when we delete the row 1 then This formula become #REF!=TRUE. It should be A1=True.
I have attached the sample code and test worksheet for your reference.
@Test
public void test1() throws Exception {
Workbook wb = new Workbook(“c:\testconditionformatting.xlsx”);
Worksheet ws = wb.getWorksheets().get(0);
String formula1 = ws.getConditionalFormattings().get(0).get(0).getFormula1(); // return $A1=TRUE
ws.getCells().deleteRows(0,1,true);
String formula11 = ws.getConditionalFormattings().get(0).get(0).getFormula1(); // return #REF!=TRUE… should be $A1=true
}

Thanks
puva

@cgkrish,

Please zip and attach your template Excel file “testconditionformatting.xlsx”, so we could check and evaluate your issue soon.

ReferenceDoclet_withSingleCell.zip (22 Bytes)
I have attached the test excel file for your refereence.
thanks

@cgkrish,

Your attached zipped archive is empty, it does not include the Excel file. Anyways, we have evaluated your issue using our sample Excel file and found the issue as you mentioned. We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-44381” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thanks. It might be because my company computer does not allow send any documents. Sorry for that.
The test file is very simple. It has the conditional formula formula $A1=TRUE and the area selected is A1:C5.
Thanks for finding the issue. I am looking forward to resolve it.
Thanks
Puva

@cgkrish,

No need to send the Excel file as we already reproduced the issue.

Hopefully we will fix your issue soon.

Hi,
Could you please provide the ETC when it can be fixed?
Thanks
Puva

@cgkrish,

The tentative ETA for your issue’s resolution is Aspose.Cells for Java 22.4, April release but it is not confirmed.

As you availed enterprise support, so we have already raised the priority to process this issue accordingly. But this issue is quite complicated and the fix (required change) will influence many features and aspects. So, we still need more time to solve it and test the fix thoroughly. Currently we plan to provide fix to you at the end of next week. Please follow up you paid support thread for latest updates and for quick fix.

Hi Amjid,
Thanks for quick reply. I will follow-up through my management for the official support.

Thanks
puva

@cgkrish,

You are welcome.

@cgkrish,

This is to inform you that the issue “CELLSJAVA-44381” has been resolved now. The fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells for Java v22.4) which is scheduled in the first half of April 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

Hi Amjad,
Thanks very much for fixing the issue.

@cgkrish,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-44381) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Peyton.Xu

Thanks very much for fixing the issue

@cgkrish,

You are welcome.