Conditional Formatting based on other columns are not available on HTML output

Hi,

I am using Spread Sheet Gear to populate and format SpreadSheets and Aspose.Cells to transform the Spread Sheet to SpreadsheetML and HTML.

I have applied two types of conditional formatting [CF] into the spread sheets.
1. CF based on the values of the current column’s cell : As in Columns: O, BY, CA, CE
2. CF based on the values of the other column’s cell: As in Columns: CB Based On CH [CH > 9000, Color = Gold], CC Based on CI [CI > 500 AND CI < 1000, Color = Red]

When we observe the output, i can make out that the conditional formatting has been applied properly on the SpreadSheetML for both the above types, but the corresponding HTML output does not include the conditional formatting which are based on the reference column.

Can you please help me on this issue?

Please do let me know if you need any more information…

Thanks & Regards,
Anil

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.

I was able to reproduce this bug using the latest version:

Below is my code and I have attached the output html file.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-29153.

C#

string path = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Files\2a5064e4-56ba-476a-acd2-93b037112ae2.xml”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);

workbook.Save(path + “.out.html”, SaveFormat.Html);

Hi,

We have now supported saving conditional-formatting to html in the latest aspose version.

Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1.3.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29153) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.