Conditional formatting icons missing from pdf

I have attached multisheet excel file (note some sheets are hidden because I don’t want them into the pdf). The “oil analysis status” uses conditional formatting to display circles with different colors. When I create pdf from this excel file some of those circles (or icons as excel calls them) are not printed.

In the first page there is one icon missing and in the second page two icons are missing. Again on the sixth page two icons are missing. If you look at the excel file you can see that all icons are in place.

All the formulas are using INDIRECT function just in case that has something to do with this problem.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file and some details.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned using your template file to convert to PDF file format. I found some conditional formatting icons are missing in the output PDF file which are there in the input Excel file. I noticed and confirmed that in the first page there is one icon missing and in the second page two icons are missing. Again on the sixth page two icons are missing. I even tried to call Workbook.CalculateFormula() before rendering to PDF file but to not avail. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-44051” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi again,

This is to update you that the ticket logged earlier as CELLSNET-44051 has been fixed now. We will shortly provide the fix here after ensuring the quality of the build and incorporating other enhancements.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.6.1.6
and let us know your feedback.

I can confirm that this has been fixed in the latest version. Hopefully we’ll have updated nuget package soon.

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Note: We only upload our official releases of the product to nuget repository once we publish them in the Downloads module. Our next official release (v8.6.2) is scheduled to be released within a week or so, you will get the latest version accordingly.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44051) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.