Conditional formatting in aspose.cells.gridweb

dear support,

I am using gridweb to show Excel reports in a webbrowser. This works fine.

However, some conditional formatting has been applied in the source Excels - background colors and so on are changing based on the value of some cells.

It seems the gridweb component does not take this into account - the conditional formatting is not applied in the gridweb result.

Any ideas ?

guido

Hi,

Well, I am afraid, reading/writing conditional formatting is not supported by Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control, Aspose.Cells support this feature very well though. But as you need this feature for GridWeb, so, we have already logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41370” for your feature request. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

I just need the ability that the conditional formatting is applied dynamically.

eg assume cell A1 has a conditional formatting based on cell B1.
When the gridweb shows the excel, it seems to me that the conditional formatting is applied properly. But when the user changes cell B1, the conditional formatting is not reapplied.

Hope this explains my needs.

thanks

guido

Hi,

Thanks for providing us further details.

We have logged your comments against your issue id “CELLSNET-41370” into our database. We are already working over the issue from the last a few months.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know there.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v8.3.1.1

We have supported your requested feature now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41370) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)