Conditional Formatting not working

Conditional formatting does not seem to work. In Excel I added conditional formatting to make column A red when column B of the same row is greater than 5. Column A is not changing to red when I load the file into the attached Aspose.cells app.

I attached the excel file I used for testing with the conditional formatting.

Please let me know if conditional formatting can be implemented.

Thank you,

Curt

Hi Curt,

Thank you for providing your source code.

I believe you wish to import the Conditional Formatting rules set in the spreadsheet to the GridDesktop control and apply the rules on Cells of GridDesktop control. As far as importing the rules is concerned, Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop 3.0.0.2001 can import the rules just fine but they are not applied to the GridDesktop cells. I have logged a ticket (CELLSNET-42263) in our bug tracking system to look further into this matter. As soon as we have any updates, we will let you know here.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Curt,

Thank you for your patience with us.

This is to update you regarding the ticket logged earlier as CELLSNET-42263 in our bug tracking system. We have analyzed the feasibility of your requested feature, and have concluded that we can support the load-time Conditional Formatting for Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop but run-time interactive changes to the Conditional Formatting rules cannot be implemented for now. We hope it is OK with you.

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v8.3.1.2 (attached).

It supports the feature logged as “CELLSNET-42263” as per the above post. Now we support the basic simple conditional formatting as supported in MS Excel 2003. When you enter different values into the cells, it will result in the different styles based on the conditional formmattings applied in GridDesktop matrix.

Thank you.
<span lang=“EN-US” style=“font-size:9.0pt;font-family:
“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:
minor-latin;color:navy;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:ZH-CN;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>
<span lang=“EN-US” style=“font-size:9.0pt;font-family:
“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:
minor-latin;color:navy;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:ZH-CN;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42263) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.